Here is a comprehensive outlook on the South Africa weather forecast for Sunday, 4 February 2024.
Weather warnings and advisories to take note of on Sunday, 4 February 2024
Severe weather alerts include:
- a Yellow Level 2 warning for severe thunderstorms in parts of KwaZulu-Natal, indicating a high likelihood of minor impacts like localised damage and disruptions.
- a Yellow Level 1 warning is issued for central and eastern parts of the Eastern Cape
- additionally, a heatwave is expected in parts of the Western and Eastern Cape, with extremely hot conditions in the interior of the Western Cape.
South Africa weather forecast: Here’s what to expect on Sunday, 4 February 2024
PLEASE NOTE: The third-party content below is shared on our platform for journalistic purposes. Swisher Post, its parent company, partners and affiliates shall not be held liable for any consequence that arises from the journalistic duties performed in sharing this content.
- Gauteng: Partly cloudy with afternoon showers and thundershowers.
- Mpumalanga: Morning clouds, then partly cloudy with scattered showers.
- Limpopo: Morning clouds in central and eastern parts, then isolated showers.
- North-West Province: Partly cloudy with isolated showers and thundershowers.
- Free State: Partly cloudy, scattered showers along the Lesotho border.
- Northern Cape: Morning fog along the coast, then hot with isolated showers.
- Western Cape: Morning fog along coasts, very hot in central and eastern interior with afternoon showers.
- Eastern Cape: Hot, with scattered showers and thundershowers, especially in the western half.
- KwaZulu-Natal: Warm, becoming cloudy with scattered afternoon showers.
We will continue to update this report as more information becomes available. Stay tuned for the latest weather news and advisories.