Air Jordan sneakers: New releases dropping in June 2021
Jordan never misses, even in design. Here are the new sneakers release dates for June.
Jordan named after and created for one of the world’s greatest basketball player – Michael Jordan. At first, they were created solely for his use in the late 1984, almost a year later they were being released to the public. And even after years of being in retirement Jordans are still one of the highest sellers for Nike. This month alone they have released about nine new pairs and are still yet to be released to South Africa.
Jordan has come out with two new sneaker releases in South Africa this month, although they are few, the quality designs make up for the quantity.
Air Jordan sneaker releases for June 2021
See the complete catalogue right here
Jordan Series 01: Anthracite
- Jordan Series One pays its respects to Mike’s motivating and inspiring drive back in his day.
- Shades of black in suede and leather, with a white base.
- On the sole, “45/2” adding to the number 23.
- R 1,399.95
Air Jordan 1: Light Fusion Red
- More than 35 years after its debut the Jordan 1 is still a fashion trend.
- The shoe is timeless and flexible enough to match any aesthetic desired.
- Light Fusion Red with a white coat on the underlayer and a bright orange on high points.
- R 2,799.95
Jordans currently in stock:
Air Jordan 11 Low: Legend Blue
- Familiar details include MJ’s number 23 on the heel of the shoe.
- White leather surface with an ice blue colour right at the bottom on the shoe.
- R 3,199.95
Air Jordan 11: Jubilee
- This shoe marks the 25th anniversary of its first release after MJ’S return from his first retirement.
- Classic all black material, with the logo and bottom of the shoe in nice icey white
- Has the classic metallic Jumpman logo and the “23”
- R 3,799.95
Air Jordan 6: Electric Green
- MJ wore the Air Jordan 6 while collecting his first world title in 1991.
- All black suede, with hints of mint green and white.
- R 3,399.9