Five holiday trips you can pull off on a budget
Beautiful luxuries and scenes of places you can definitely need to visit on a budget.
After going through all the financial crisis caused by the pandemic, taking a vacation on a budget is what’s needed the most. All these trips are affordable and under R10 000. These prices include accommodation and flights, all hotels are three-star and up.
Thank me later.
Five holiday trips you can pull off under R10 000
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Flights with Egypt Air, includes airport taxes, five nights and accommodation at the Ibis Abu Dhabi Gate
- Estimated damage: R6 800
- Perfect for business or just a luxurious getaway.
- 15-20 minutes away is the Ferrari World and Yas water world.
- There’s free wifi, custom-designed rooms, kitchen facilities, and an entertainment room.
- Outdoor swimming pool.
- Children’s pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, spa and so much more already on your hotel fee.
- Flights with Turkish airlines. 5 nights accommodation at the Hotel Luena, including airport taxes.
- Estimated damage: R9 800
- The hotel has free wifi;
- a flat-screen TV;
- private bathrooms and hairdryers;
- High-end luxury shops and boutiques are a 25-minute walk away; and
- the airport is also 4km away.
- Flights with Ethiopia Airlines, includes airport taxes, 5 nights accommodation at the 3* Kibanda Lodge.
- Estimated damage: R7 900
If you’re looking for a more tribal feel with a hint of privacy and luxury this is definitely the place for you. The lodge offers continental and American breakfast. There is an in-house restaurant that offers a variety of food; dairy-free, Italian and vegetarian options. Also, the beautiful and famous Ocean Zanzibar is within walking distance of the lodge.
- Flights with Ethiopia Airlines, includes airport taxes, seven nights at the three-star Pyramid Hills Inn Hotel.
- Estimated damage: R7 000
Cairo? Who hasn’t thought about seeing the pyramids?? Within 600 meters of the Great Sphinx and less than 1km of the Giza Pyramids. Cairo Tower is 11km from the accommodation and 12km away from the property is Tahrir Square. The Sphinx airport is approximately 29km from the Pyramid Inn Hotel. Offer private rooms, family rooms, 24-hour front desk assistance and as well as a currency exchange for guests. Breakfast is available each morning.
- Flights with Qatar airways, includes airport taxes, seven nights accommodation at the three-star Alt Nana Hotel.
- Estimated damage: R8 700
Where the night comes to life, and the fun never ends; enjoy it comfortably at the Alt Nana Hotel is right in the middle of Bangkok, in the heart of it all. It is 700 meters from BTS-Nana Station and 900 meters away from BTS-Asoke Station and 1km from BTS-Ploen Chit Station.
The greatest perk is that it is 22km away from the Suvarnabhumi Airport. It comes with all the perks of wifi, 24-hour front desk assistance, hairdryers in each bathroom, free toiletries, private bathrooms and services such as laundry and luggage storage.
All these places have got great reviews and are constantly talked about, what better way to experience all of it without straining your pockets. These destinations are ones you have to visit at least once in your lifetime.
Information on the above-mentioned budget holidays was extracted from Booking.com