Details surround the iPhone 12 Pro have emerged and while they don’t come from the horse’s mouth, the leaks brought on by renowned tech analyst Max Weinbach make for an interesting look into what’s next to come from Apple’s flagship device.
New iPhone 12 Pro leaks: What can be expected?
Everything you need to know about the rumoured smartphone’s features can be found in the video below, narrated by Weinbach.
If you would rather read on, then this is everything that’s expected from the Apple smartphone:
- a 120Hz ProMotion display (they will switch between 60Hz and 120Hz modes)
- new batteries will be larger than 4 400mAh in the iPhone 12 Pro Max
- improved low-light photography (Smart HDR, autofocus, and image stabilisation)
- improved telephoto (from 2x to 3x) and digital zoom
- wider angle of view for FaceID to unlock iPhone 12 Pro more easily
- claims that there will be four iPhone 12 smartphone ranges, with a 5.4-inch device as a new addition
- Devices expected to have a triple-lens rear camera system (other models will have two lenses)
- upgraded Apple A14 chip so that they can better process AI and AR tasks
- the Pro body will reportedly use stainless steel instead (other models will have an aluminium body)