Million-rand break up: A look at Enhle Mbali’s divorce demands
- Try these stomach exercises to get your abdomen ripped - 20/10/2020
- Watch: Nike’s first episode of ‘The Story of Dunk’ - 20/10/2020
- Chadwick Boseman stars in upcoming Netflix movie - 20/10/2020
The private lives of Enhle Mbali and soon-to-be ex-husband Black Coffee have been spilt all over the internet and the court of public opinion has made its judgment on the disgruntled wife’s divorce demands.
Why is Enhle Mbali in a divorce battle with Black Coffee?
A little perspective here. Enhle Mbali is reportedly involved in a fiery divorce litigation process with a man she vowed to love and honour, through sickness and in health until death does them part.
Unfortunately, that fairytale ending was ruined by the alleged infidelity of Black Coffee, real name Nkosinathi Maphumulo.
In November 2019, Mbali took to social media to address reports after court documents containing the intricate details of her broken marriage surfaced online.
Does Black Coffee have children out of wedlock?
Suffice it to say, her wishes for privacy were grossly ignored. Instead, reports have continued to leak and according to IOL News, the extent of Black Coffee’s alleged infidelity is shocking, to say the least.
Not only is the DJ linked to an affair with David Guetta’s ex-wife but the cited publication recently reported that Maphumulo may be a father to two toddlers from his extramarital relations.
Of course, this is all speculation and we don’t expect a man who holds a high level of integrity to address these rumours.
Mbali’s PR representative Tlhogi Ngwato noted in a statement the matter “is being handled by legal counsel and we would prefer to keep the details out of the public eye.”
The million-rand divorce: How much does Enhle Mbali want?
Furthermore, Sunday Sun recently published an exposè on the reported details of the divorce litigation between Mbali and Maphumulo.
According to the tabloid, the couple is at loggerheads over the appropriate settlement due to the actress. From what we have seen, this is a complete list of Mbali’s alleged demands:
- R4 million costs in legal fees that she wants Black Coffee to settle;
- More than R100 000 in monthly alimony payments (this excludes child support);
- Around R17 000 per month for her cosmetic upkeep;
- A hefty medical bill she accrued after she admitted herself into a depression clinic; and
- R30 000 monthly allowances she has always received from Black Coffee
Black Coffee, it’s believed, is working hard on an amicable split but has reportedly submitted a response to the demands and wants to fight it out to the bitter end.
The DJ could not be reached for comment.