DJ Zinhle bosses business with locally made hair line
DJ Zinhle takes her business portfolio to a completely new level with the launch of ‘Hair Majesty’.
DJ Zinhle just launched yet another income stream and this time, Kairo’s mom is looking to take over the lucrative hair industry.
DJ Zinhle launches Hair Majesty
On Tuesday, Zinhle took to social media to announced that Hair Majesty, an online store for hair extensions and lace wigs, is officially open for business.
To start off, the new hair product line will stock at least 15 premium 12A Peruvian lace wigs that — drum roll, please! — are locally manufactured.
Everything you need to know about Hair Majesty
We paid Zinhle’s virtual store a visit and here are a few pointers on what to expect:
- Hair Majesty has a special offering open to customers who want to join their mailer list. There is a R150 reward on your first purchase and all that’s needed from your end is your email address. This, of course, will be used to communicate upcoming product launches and other cash-generating e-marketing campaigns.
- Currently, only 15 premium 12A Peruvian lace wig styles are on offer ranging from R2 000 to R 4000.
- According to the store, new styles will be added to the list every two-to-three months.
- The store also offers free delivery to orders made in South Africa. Customers in major cities can expect their delivery in two to three business days, while remote locations may take up to five business days.
- A standard shipping fee of R750 is applicable for international orders and delivery can take up to 10 business days. Of course, duties fees (where applicable) may apply and customers are advised to allow room for further delays that may come as a result of COVID-19-related restrictions.
- Customers have three ways to pay for their goods. PayFast is a straightforward online EFT system that processes the transaction in real-time. Customers also have the option of paying for their goods in three tranches via PayJustNow (you pay 25% immediately and then 25% after month 1, 25% after month 2, 25% after month 3). This credit option is interest-free. The third method is a cash deposit.
–Hair Majesty has a loyalty programme where customers can be rewarded with vouchers for purchases, referrals and birthdays.
- Zinhle’s hair business also offers wig rejuvenation services at R450 (this can also be settled via PayJustNow).
You can read up on Hair Majesty’s refund policy right here.