Bonang Matheba has kept a low profile since moving to the United States (US) to conquer a bigger arena and on Thursday, the media magnate resurfaced with a major announcement.
Bonang Matheba reveals latest business move
“We are grateful to continue our partnership with [House of BNG] as our official celebratory partner for 2021,” the pageant contest’s organisers wrote.
Matheba, a woman of very few words lately, kept her excitement concealed with limited responses to fans who were blown away by the revelation.
Exciting times……😎 https://t.co/4HHkJKNq2j— Bonang Matheba 👑 (@Bonang) October 7, 2021
Miss South Africa 2021: Top 10 finalists revealed
The time has come for current titleholder Shudufadzo Musida to crown the next Miss SA. The pageant finale will take place on Saturday 16 October 2021, as a hybrid event.
Limited access will be open to live guests at the Grand West Arena, in Cape Town. Fans can also purchase a ticket to tune into the virtual stream of the finale, with proceedings scheduled to take place from 16:00.
This year’s Miss SA’s Top 10 finalists are:
- Bianca Bezuidenhout: 22 years old, media studies post-graduate student, Western Cape
- Catherine Groenewald: 23 years old, BCom visual communications final-year student, Western Cape
- Cheneil Hartzenberg: 24 years old, commercial pilot, Gauteng
- Jeanni Mulder: 24 years old, full-time model, Western Cape
- Kaylan Matthews: 25 years old, Human Movement Science final-year student, Eastern Cape
- Kgothatso Dithebe: 26 years old, LLB student and businesswoman, Gauteng
- Lalela Mowane: 24 years old, model and dancer, KwaZulu-Natal
- Moratwe Masima: 25 years old, qualified medical doctor, Gauteng
- Tiffany Francis: 22 years old, businesswoman, Gauteng
- Zimi Mabunzi: 26 years old, BCom Law student, Eastern Cape