The latest Powerball results are out and this is the day where at least one South African can realise his or her dreams with jackpot winning.
If anything, the investment of money and time is sure to pay off for those with the stroke of luck.
Estimated jackpot for Friday, 10 January
There is a lot of money to play for, on Friday. These are the estimated jackpot winnings:
- Powerball: R64-million; and
- Powerball Plus: R15.5-million.
At Swisher Post, we understand how frustrating the wait for the results is. That is why we will always strive to ensure that the results are updated as soon as they are broadcast.
Powerball results: These are the winning numbers
The winning sequence of numbers will appear below no later than 21;05. Please refresh the page if the numbers have not been listed at the said time.
- Powerball: 28, 40, 23, 30, 25 PB: 13
- Powerball Plus: 44, 07, 09, 08, 27 PB: 01
How to play:
There are two ways to play.
The Quick Pick option allows users to leave the selection of random numbers to an algorithm created by the National Lottery.
In this option, you play the game by choosing six lucky numbers that are randomly selected.
Otherwise, you can bet on your own luck and select the lucky numbers yourself by following these steps:
- find a valid bet slip;
- using a pen or pencil, choose five numbers one to 50 and one extra number, from one to 20;
- take your bet slip to a teller at an approved lottery retailer to make your payment;
- you will receive a receipt from the teller with all your chosen numbers;
- make sure you write your name on the back of the receipt; and
- look out for the next draw to see if you have won.
Important things to remember
- You are allowed to play as many boards as you want;
- you can choose a multi-draw option. This allows you to play the same numbers over multiple draws;
- a single Powerball play costs a minimum of R5.00, VAT included;
- a single Powerball Plus play costs a minimum of R2.50, VAT included; and
- ticket sales close at 20:30 on any given draw day.
- But be aware if you use any of the online services, there might be an additional charge. Always check the terms and conditions.