Ashleigh Ogle: Meet the lady SA Hip-Hop is talking about
Flame has yet to address the rumours being spread about his girl in these streets.
Ashleigh Ogle is a trending topic in South African Hip-Hop for all the wrong reasons. The eccentric personality and her boyfriend Flame have caught stray shots from a rap beef that has absolutely nothing to do with them.
How did Flame catch strays from Big Hash-J Molley beef?
If she and Flame had not picked sides in the recently established beef between Big Hash and J Molley, we probably would not have been here.
However, when Twitter fingers itch, it’s hard to resist the urge. The subsequent fallout in Ashleigh Ogle and Flame’s relationship was just as avoidable as Molley beefing with Hash.
Okay Africa did a stellar job in digging into the beef but the gist of it is:
- Hash threw the first jab on I’m Sorry, a song featured in his Life +Times EP that dropped two weeks ago, in which he claims to have “carried a coffin big enough to carry Mooz’ and Molley.”
- Molley responded a week later with subs on “I’m Good”, shocked at the irony of “how these young boys wanna call my name out for clout/ Meanwhile be on the phone calling me tryna hash this shit out.”
- Hash, clearly acting on strategy, retaliated with a fiery #FridayFreestyle directed at Molley.
- The streets went crazy but Molley had a response ready to go and in Pallbearer, he made his move, pressing on the fact that Hash is nothing but a fan chasing clout.
- Hash would not take these claims lying down so he rebutted with How to Kill a Dead Body.
The beef is ongoing and we expect more from the two rappers but the last track, released by Hash, is the reason why we are here. You see, Flame sided with Hash and in not so many words, let the world know.
Not too many people were happy with this. Molley’s manager, Nav Albers, was one of them and, in true hood and uncouth fashion, he claimed to have a side relationship with Ogle, pulling out irrefutable receipts.
So, who is this Ashleigh Ogle?
There is not much information available on Ogle. We can’t be led to believe everything that is written about Flame’s partner on social media but this is what she recently posted on Instagram.
She’s believed to be 30 years old, a claim that has not been verified. We are sure, though, that she is older than Flame.
What the streets had to say about Ashleigh Ogle allegations
Ogle and Flame have yet to properly address the claims made about them on social media. These are some of the reactions we picked out from Twitter.