Saturday’s Daily Lotto results attracted a lot of winners, and we have all the details on tonight’s payouts.
Daily Lotto results: Payouts for Saturday, 10 February 2024
PLEASE NOTE: The Daily Lotto payouts will be updated no later than 21:45, or as soon as ITHUBA Lottery publishes the winners’ totals. Please be sure to double-check the results you see below on the National Lottery’s website. While we take every possible measure to ensure the winning numbers and payouts are correct, it is the ticketholder’s sole responsibility to perform a final check on ITHUBA’s website. Swisher Post, its parent company, partners and affiliates shall not be held liable for any consequence that arises from the journalistic duties performed in sharing this content.
Millions of South Africans made entries for Saturday’s Daily Lotto jackpot, which was valued at R550 000.
Out of 124 148 winning entries, six players matched all five numbers correctly and each walked away with R83 563.20.
In the next winning tier, 372 ticketholders respectively took home R310.40 for matching four numbers correctly.
Here are the payouts for Saturday’s Daily Lotto draw:
07, 12, 16, 24, 29
Saturday’s prize clearance means that on Sunday, 11 February 2024, the Daily Lotto jackpot will total R300 000.
How to collect Powerball and Lotto prizes in South Africa
There are several ways to claim Powerball and Lotto prizes in South Africa and it all depends on how much you won.
Winning ticketholders have a total of 365 days to claim prizes and failure to come forward in time may result in automatic forfeiture, “and 50% of the prize money will be allocated to the National Lottery Distribution Trust Fund to go towards good causes in South Africa.”
Irrespective of how you entered the draw, this is how you can claim your Powerball and Lotto prizes, according to Lottery.co.za:
R50 – R2 000
- If you bought a ticket: Prizes can be collected at competing retailers (Pick n Pay, Shoprite Money Market, etc.)
- If you played via bank: Prizes will be automatically transferred to your bank account.
R2 001 – R50 000
- If you bought a ticket: Prizes can be redeemed at authorised payment centres, often your local post office.
- If you played online: Prizes will be transferred to your bank account via EFT and will be available within 72 hours.
- If you played via bank: Prizes will be transferred to your bank account and will be available within seven working days.
R50 000 or more
- Winners need to collect and fill in a Prize Claim Form from the post office.
- Claim forms must be submitted to a regional Ithuba office for validation.
- Once validated, prizes are transferred to your bank account within 72 hours.
Gambling can be addictive and players who feel pressured to spend in excess of their affordability are encouraged to seek help. We encourage gamblers who want out to contact the Twin Rivers Rehabilitation Centre OR Responsible Gambling. After all, losing out on winnings is not worth losing one’s self, let alone their loved ones.