The grooves of the Lockdown House Party will commence once again and this weekend, the lineup promises nothing but great vibes.
Lockdown House Party: Which undiscovered DJ will shine tonight?
This weekend’s two-day online party will be kicked off by a blazing lineup of top-tier DJs, some not particularly familiar on mainstream media.
That’s what is great about this event. A slew of unknown DJs have gained popularity and saw increases in their social currency after a set at the Lockdown House Party.
On Saturday evening, familiar names like Christos and DJ Dimplez will be accompanied by new faces.
With the brand new season of the online house party upon us, we look forward to hearing what the likes of Marco the DJ, Khenzero and Vinny Da Vinci have in store for us.
Who’s on the lineup this weekend?
The online house party has grown to become one of the biggest weekly events in South African entertainment, a much-needed distraction in these trying times. This week’s lineup has been released and this is what lies ahead for Saturday night’s turn up.
How to watch the Lockdown House Party without a DStv account
The Lockdown House Party airs on DStv’s Channel 320 on Fridays and Saturdays between 18:00 and 00:00.
If you have a DStv account, it’s as easy as tuning in on your decoder when the clock strikes 18:00. But what if you don’t have an account and your mates are not keen on sharing their logins?
Don’t fret, by following these simple steps, you’ll be able to tune into the live stream from your phone or laptop using the DStv Now app:
- Go to now.dstv.com and Sign Up.
- Fill in an e-mail address, mobile number and choose a strong password.
- Click Create an Account.
- If you’re not a DStv subscriber: click Skip at the bottom of the form.
- For DStv subscribers: link the DStv account to DStv Now by filling in the DStv account holder’s ID number, DStv smart card number, or DStv customer number.
- Check your inbox for a confirmation e-mail.
- Log in and start watching online at now.dstv.com, or download the DStv Now app (iOS + Android) to your phone or tablet or smart TV.
- Go to Live and find Channel O (320).
Watch the video below for on-screen prompts: